Pari Island or pulau pari is part of Thousand Islands (Indonesian: Kepulauan Seribu). Located 1-2 hours from jakarta, Pulau pari which part of…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Pari Island or pulau pari is part of Thousand Islands (Indonesian: Kepulauan Seribu). Located 1-2 hours from jakarta, Pulau pari which part of Kepulauan Seribu are a chain of islands to the north of Jakarta’s coast. It forms the only regency of Jakarta the capital of Indonesia. Pulau pari is very beautiful and offer many attraction or activities for tourism.
- Navigate freely, find your way, enjoy fun moments in team.
- Discover interesting places a fun and original way.
- Fun photo and videos in relation to challenges.
- Time management.
- Building consensus and maintaining team spirit.
- Shared leadership and team dynamics.
- Appreciating diversity both outside and within the team.
- Positive mindset.
- Leadership & Teamwork, Communication and taking of initiative in a team.
Thousand Island lies in the waters of Jakarta Bay which has 100 miles length and 108,000 ha width. There’re about 110 islands, in some large and small group of islands in the Thousand Island. Those islands divided into tourism islands, conservation, historical island, and island for community empowerment in accordance with the characteristics differences between each island.
- Tailor-made (Objective-specific) itinerary
- 1000 Island – Pulau Pari
It is said that if you take the photo of this island from above, this island look like stingray (or pari in Bahasa Indonesia). To explore the island you can rent bicycles or just walk around, as the island is not too big.
There is also beautiful Pasir Perawan beach in this island—where the sand is pearly white combined perfectly with clear blue water. At the Pasir Perawan beach you can rent a small wooden boat to explore the mangroves around the island
SUGGESTED PARTICIPANTS’ “DISCOVERY PROJECT”:
- Bio-diversity under-water documentary: Coastal exploration with waterproof cameras, look for Giant Mud Skipper, Fiddler Crab, Mud lobster, Archefish and other fauna et flora to study
- Mangrove exploration
- Beach cleaning
Suggested accomodations: homestay
- Pari Island Homestay (max capacity: 15-20 students)
- Camping 4- to 6-men tents (near the homestay)
- Kids will alternate between the 2 nights
- Turn key logistics and travel arrangement
- Transport from the school
- Departure Manifesto
- Rooming list and all hotel coordination and setups
- All tours and transfers incl. coordination
- F&B coordination, incl. review of menus
- Quality control on venue and transfers, inspection when required
- Overall coordination before & during the event
- On-site management
- OIA Event Management fee incl. professional travel co-coordinator
- OIA Manpower incl. Facilitator / Assistants / Local guides
- Expenses for OIA Staffing (incl. meals, transfers & stay)
- A rich, experiential learning experience
- Facilitated, learner-centered activities
- Trained and experienced facilitators
- All props, equipment and learning material
- Learning & Travel Logbook
Optionally: A Logbook will be designed and made available (soft copy) to the school so that students can apply practically the aspect of the empowerment workshop during the journey, thus a way of recording the thoughts by writing their feedbacks/feelings on it & bringing back a lifetime of memories.
TRANSFER TO 100O ISLANDS PARIOptional: Meet with our travel coordinator at the school and depart to the airport Transfer to Marina Ancol – speed boat to Pulau Pari (1hr ride, up to 50 pax per boat) Freshen up, brief Lunch at a local restaurant Activity: cycling initiation and island tour (to the West) Activity: 1-hr Mangrove exploration Activity: Teambuilding Games on the beach Cycle back to a view point for a spectacular sunset Back to the homestay / campsite Dinner Night activities: fire camp, songs and stories
ISLAND HOPPING – BIO-DIVERSITY DOCUMENTARY PROJECT07.00 – 08.00 : Breakfast and Prepare. 08.30 – 11.30 : Island hoping for coastal environmental studies: Pulau Tikus – Pulau Burung Activity: Coastal exploration with waterproof cameras, look for Giant Mud Skipper, Fiddler Crab, Mud lobster, Archefish and other fauna et flora to study 11.30 – 13.30 : Packed Lunch on Pulau Burung 13.30 – 15.00 : Activity: Snorkeling and Game. (Documentation) 15.00 – 16.00 : Back to Pulau Pari Freshen up before beach BBQ dinner Sharing and learning Prepare for Beach X-factor show Camp fire and student X-factor 20.30 : Have a good rest!
Check Out07.00 – 08.00 : Clean up and check out 08.00 – 09.30 : Breakfast and Last moment to Enjoy on the Island 09.30 – 10.30 : Survivor challenge 10.30 – 11.30 : Sand castle competition. The city of your imagination 11.30 – 13.00 : Break and Lunch. 13.00 – 14.15 : Back to Jakarta 14.15 – 16.00 : Back to school 16.00 : Back to school
Accomodation, Transportation, homestay/campsite, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Documentation
No details found.