Service Learning Program
Our Service Learning trips are residential learning programs designed to help individuals acquire professional skills and experiences through service done by sustained immersion within a local community, or through a project in a specific destination and focusing on a specific outcome that is beneficial for both the local and boarder community.
- Helping individuals acquire professional skills and experience through service.
- Stimulating critical thinking around the interrelated nature and underlying causes of social issues, such as poverty, disability, environmental conservation, etc.
- Gaining exposure to other cultures, ethnic groups/communities.
- Encouraging future community work and social service career exploration.
- Developing empathic and service-oriented mindsets in youth.